ASG is currently seeking experienced Bioenvironmental Technicians and Officers to provide analytical and support services to the U.S. Air Force occupational and environmental health community. Our growing company develops a wide array of innovative solutions to the challenges faced by our clients. We are seeking smart, adaptive people to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed team.
Successful applicants will have knowledge of Industrial Hygiene and related safety and environmental concepts, principles, and practices relating to a wide range of duties concerned with evaluating and measuring occupational health hazards in a variety of settings. Applicants must have knowledge and experience with the Defense Occupational and Environmental Health Readiness System – Industrial Hygiene (DOEHRS-IH) management information system.
The successful applicant must be able to multi-task, prioritize tasks with occasional interruptions, and work beyond normal business hours when required to complete essential responsibilities.
• High School Diploma (Bachelor’s desired); 4 or more years of industrial hygiene experience to perform complex data entry tasks.
• Knowledge of industrial hygiene concepts, principles, and practices in industrial occupational health hazards in a wide variety of conventional industrial operations.
• Knowledge of IH survey and sampling procedures.
• Knowledge and experience implementing DOEHRS-IH
• Proficient with personal computers, MS Office Suite software products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point), windows computer operating systems/applications and Defense Occupational and Environmental Health Readiness System – Industrial Hygiene (DOEHRS-IH), 10-key touch.
• Ability to exercise tact to gain the confidence and cooperation of all stakeholders.
ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.