ASG is currently seeking experienced Certified Fire Protection Specialists to provide support services globally. Our growing company develops a wide array of innovative solutions to the challenges faced by our clients. We are seeking smart, adaptive people to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed team.
Successful applicants will be responsible for reviewing, researching and evaluating fire protection plans and equipment for effectiveness in fire prevention. To include industrial risk assessment (analysis) methods and training, fire protection planning and a variety of inspections in accord with applicable regulations. Candidates must have experience with construction plans, NFPA standards, conducting field inspections, risk assessments, developing safety response plans along with strong technical knowledge and communication skills. Work environment varies from indoors to outside for both new and old construction.
The successful applicant must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks with occasional interruptions, have the ability to travel periodically throughout the year to include international travel, and work beyond normal business hours when required to complete essential responsibilities.
• Certified Fire Protection Specialist
• AS Degree in Fire Protection (Building Construction Technology may be substituted for one year of the required experience),
• 10+ years’ experience in the technical field of Fire Protection
• Legally authorized to work in the United States ,
• Eligible for a DoD security clearance (possibly up to and including a Secret clearance).
• Successful completion of a drug screen and background /security investigation
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Possess valid Passport
ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Travel: 25-33% of the time both domestic and international