MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years of experience with CBRN Hazard Warning and Reporting Service Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Systems Management, or Related Field from an accredited University or College
- Two years of experience with integration efforts related to CBRN Hazard Warning and Reporting
- Two years of experience with North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Allied Tactical Publication (ATP) 45 implementation
- Two years of experience with operational utilization of CBRN warning and reporting systems, and the ability to install and configure JWARN
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interaction skills with employees from all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Power Point
Benefits: ASG offers a full range of benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan and more.
ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.