- Provide management support for on site activities to include kick-off and exit briefs with client and site technical representatives
- Provide subject matter expertise performing evaluations of work environments & industrial processes involving potentially hazardous environmental conditions
- Provide expert level recommendations for issue resolution and corrective measures ensuring desired outcomes are achieved
- Use industrial hygiene equipment and sampling techniques for standard chemical and physical hazards
- Evaluates processes, related hazards and hazard controls, as well as personnel performing the process
- Document workplace stressors with sufficient duration and frequency to cause injury, illness, or death to personnel
- Document methods used and actions taken to mitigate hazards
- Measuring face velocities, capture velocities, room pressurization and air changes per hour (ACH)
- Provide oversight and consultation to the customer
- Support customer projects by assisting with investigations, analysis, plans, designs, implementation, and identification. Provide expert level support for issue resolutions and customer support
- Provide management support for activities of and interact with multiple technical teams simultaneously to ensure projects were successfully completed on schedule and within budget
- Assist the government lead with programmatic oversight for multiple programs.
- Support plan implementations by preparing and reviewing program documents such as detailed OEH Programs Maintain currency in relevant job knowledge to ensure that you are able to execute your responsibilities successfully.
- Navigate decision-making based on the core values of the company maintaining professionalism at all times
- Plan and complete work in a manner that reflects commitment to and supports achievement of quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety goals.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least 2 years broad-scope IH experience or safety and occupational health
- Experience using the Defense Occupational and Environmental Health Readiness System – Industrial Hygiene (DOEHRS-IH)
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Experience collecting, analyzing, interpreting and evaluating data to assess trends and developments
- Knowledge and experience with the following standards:
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) Industrial Ventilation Manual
- Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)/American Society for Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Current United States passport upon starting date
- Current OPM background investigation upon starting date
- Must possess professionalism and integrity; be accountable, trustworthy and task-oriented.
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the year and work beyond normal business hours when required to complete essential responsibilities
- Able to lift and carry minimum 25 lbs. occasionally
- Able to stand or walk for periods of 8 hours or more
- Work in various climates from extreme cold or heat
- Walk or stand on uneven terrain
- Able to squat/ bend/ kneel / twist / turn / reach above shoulder
- Sit extended period of time
- Utilize computer keyboard (type) and accessories repetitively and for extended periods
- Travel: Approximately 25% CONUS and OCONUS for periods of 5-20 days onsite; willing and able to travel internationally
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years' IH experience
- DoD/Army IH experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed